The 3rd batch is on! With big plans for the 4th batch!
Before we start matching, please go over these guidelines:
Who should apply? We’re looking for PMs with 7+ years of experience in product management who are passionate about leading the next generation of product professionals
Why should you apply?
– Product League is for product managers who want to learn. Being a mentor isn’t just about teaching; it’s about growing your skills, and learning from others. You might surprise yourself with what you don’t know.
– This is a hand-picked community of PM professionals. With the years, it will only get stronger – and you’re a part of that. We offer you eLearning materials, Product Leaguers Only meetups and an exceptional mentoring experience.
Please keep in mind:
– This is a semi-structured program. As every mentor, mentee and a match are different; we can not provide a fully structured program. However, we do guide on how to find the right structure for you and your mentee.
– Mentorship can’t be casual. If you join Product League, we expect you to stay with us for the entire 4 months. This is a professional obligation, and we trust you to treat it as such.
– Applications for the 3rd batch are now closed. If you would like to join the waiting list for Product League May 2019 batch, please fill out this form.
– Once applications are open, we will happily send you an invitation to apply to our next batch.
– After you’ve been matched, you’ll receive an email introducing you to your mentee. That email is the start of your mentorship experience.