The 3rd batch is on! With big plans for the 4th batch!
Before we start matching, please go over these guidelines:
Who should apply : PMs with 2+ years in product management. No exceptions.
Why should you apply?
– PL is a once-in-a-career opportunity to be guided by professionals who have already figured out the answers to your tough questions.
– This is a hand-picked community of PM professionals. With the years, it will only get stronger – and you’re a part of that. We offer you eLearning materials, Product Leaguers Only meetups and an exceptional mentoring experience.
Please keep in mind:
– Mentorship can’t be casual. This is a professional obligation, so we trust you to treat it as such and to stay with us for the entire 4 months. If you’ve planned a meeting, please make sure to get there, and on time. Your mentor’s time is valuable, and they’re donating it to you.
– Your mentor is here to guide you on your product dilemmas and become a better product manager. They are not here to help you find a job but to grow in it.
– Applications for the 3rd batch are now closed. If you would like to join the waiting list for Product League May 2019 batch, please fill out this form.
– Once applications are open, we will happily send you an invitation to apply to our next batch.
– If you have been accepted to our program, you’ll receive a request via email for a donation of 390NIS to Product League. This money will be used to purchase two product management books for you and your mentor and to sponsor knowledge-sharing-based events. You can read about this here.
– After you’ve been matched, you’ll receive an email introducing you to your mentor. That email is the start of your mentorship experience.